Tuesday, 21 September 2010

An eight-legged visitor

Sally Spider

Sally Spider decided to visit the library.  She caused a lot of excitement!  She enjoyed reading a book and then went home!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, my! There is something scary in the library! Or not...actually, Sally looks quite tame, and actually in danger of being accidentally squashed! 5.4 is coming soon to the library, and will be on the lookout for Sally...Sally also reminded me of one of our student's favorite books...Charlotte's Web by E.B. White! I wonder how many other students rate this novel as one of their best ever, and why. I'll be asking our student if he wants to elaborate on his reasons for loving that book as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow!
    That is quite the spider! I think it is great that everyone, including Sally Spider, loves reading books! Keep up the reading...
    Ms Kashkari

    ReplyDelete